Rhino Aluminium Roof Rack - Iveco Daily 1999-2014 SWB Low Roof (L1H1).
- Rhino Aluminium Roof Racks have been designed for use by professional building and construction trades.
- The Rhino AluminiumRack represents the next generation of roof rack design.
- Manufactured from highly robust aluminium alloy, boasting excellent strength and carry capacity and increasing corrosion resistance.
- Designed with aerodynamic cross tubes and end caps to reduce wind noise and drag whilst increasing fuel efficiency
- Includes a full width stainless steel rear roller to aid loading and unloading without damaging the van - attached with composite stub axles designed to eliminate any rattle or noise.
- Fully enclosed 6 inch (150mm) sides to secure the load.
- The Rhino Modular Roof Rack comes complete with a bespoke fitting kit with power coated steel legs are tailored to mount directly to the specific roof fixture points and covered in protective plastic cowls .
- No drilling is required.
- All required mounting hardware and full fitting instructions are supplied.
- TUV Rheinland Certified : 20g crash tested .
- For specific vehicle load capacity, refer to the manufacturers handbook .
Dimensions: 1.6m x 3.2m
Side Frame: AHP32
Bar Set 1: ABP606
Bar Set 2: AR602
Fitting Kit: I3ANote:
Rhino Aluminium Roof Racks are capable of transporting weights in excess of the van roof weight capacity. Please adhere to the individual van manufacturer guidelines for roof load carrying capacity for your particular van model.
Next working day delivery for online orders placed before 4pm.
Free delivery on all orders over 50.00 + Vat (See Terms and Conditions).
Price excludes VAT.
All images/pictures are for illustration purposes only.