Rhino Delta 2 Bar Van Roof Bar System - Peugeot Boxer 1994-2006 SWB High Roof (L1H2) - I2D-B62.Includes Two FREE Pairs Of Delta Bar Load End Stops - RALS2.
Suitable for the Short Wheel Base High Roof (L1H2)) Peugeot Boxer Van 1994-2006.
- Rhino Heavy Duty Van Roof Bars have been designed for use by professional building and contstruction trades.
- All roof bars are zinc plated and foot packs polyester powder coated, for maximum corrosion resistance.
- The Delta bars use an aerodynamic high tensile steel profile providing maximum strength.
- The D Shape profile of the bars means wind noise and drag is reduced and fuel efficiency is increased.
- Can carry up to 50kg per bar evenly spread.
- Rhino roof bars system mounts directly to the specific roof fixture points or rain gutters supplied on the van.
- No drilling is required.
- All required mounting hardware and full fitting instructions are supplied.
- Includes 2 FREE pairs (ie. 4) adjustable Load End Stops.
- TUV GS safety approved and crash tested to 20g.
System comprises of: I2D fitting kit and B62 bar set.Note:
Rhino roof bar systems are capable of transporting weights in excess of the van roof weight capacity. Please adhere to the roof weight capacity for your particular van model.
Next working day delivery for online orders placed before 4pm.
Free delivery on all orders over 50.00 + Vat (See Terms and Conditions).
Price excludes VAT.
All images/pictures are for illustration purposes only.