Rhino Delta 3 Bar Van Roof Bar System With Roller - Ford Transit Custom 2013 On LWB Low Roof (L2H1) - TB3D-B63 + 1145-S375PIncludes Two FREE Pairs Of Delta Bar Load End Stops - RALS2.
Suitable for the Long Wheel Base Low Roof (L2H1)) Ford Transit Custom 2013 On.
- Rhino Heavy Duty Van Roof Bars have been designed for use by professional building and contstruction trades.
- All roof bars are zinc plated and foot packs polyester powder coated, for maximum corrosion resistance.
- The Delta bars use an aerodynamic high tensile steel profile providing maximum strength.
- The D Shape profile of the bars means wind noise and drag is reduced and fuel efficiency is increased.
- Can carry up to 50kg per bar evenly spread.
- Rhino roof bars system mounts directly to the specific roof fixture points or rain gutters supplied on the van.
- No drilling is required.
- All required mounting hardware and full fitting instructions are supplied.
- Includes 2 FREE pairs (ie. 4) adjustable Load End Stops.
- TUV GS safety approved and crash tested to 20g.
- A Rear Roller System for use with the Rhino Delta Bars.
- The Roller System attaches to the rear most bar.
- Stainless steel roller with glass filled nylon end caps.
- High-tensile alloyed steel arms with pad feet.
- 1145mm wide roller with 375mm supports and pad.
System comprises of: TB3D kit and B63 bar set with 1145-S375P rear roller.Note:
Rhino roof bar systems are capable of transporting weights in excess of the van roof weight capacity. Please adhere to the roof weight capacity for your particular van model.
Next working day delivery for online orders placed before 4pm.
Free delivery on all orders over 50.00 + Vat (See Terms and Conditions).
Price excludes VAT.
All images/pictures are for illustration purposes only.