Rhino Modular Roof Rack - Vauxhall Vivaro 2014-2019 SWB Low Roof (L1H1) Twin Rear Door - R629.
- Rhino Modular Roof Racks have been designed for use by professional building and construction trades.
- A very popular van storage system that provides quick and easy installation using two, three or four bolted together welded modular sections.
- Fully enclosed sides to secure the load.
- Fully welded in construction, with pre-zinc primer and polyester black powder coat paint for maximum corrosion protection and resistance. .
- The Modular Roof Rack includes a full width aerofoil that significantly reduces overall wind noise and drag.
- The Modular Roof Rack includes a full width rear roller to aid loading and unloading without damaging the van.
- The Rhino Modular Roof Rack comes complete with a bespoke fitting kit with feet and rubber pads that are tailored to mount directly to the specific roof fixture points or rain gutters supplied on the van.
- No drilling is required.
- All required mounting hardware and full fitting instructions are supplied.
Dimensions: 1.6m x 2.8m
Front Module: EB
Centre Module: 45
Rear Module: SB
Fitting Kit: VA4RNote:
Rhino Modular Roof Racks are capable of transporting weights in excess of the van roof weight capacity. Please adhere to the individual van manufacturer guidelines for roof load carrying capacity for your particular van model.
Next working day delivery for online orders placed before 1pm.
Free delivery on all orders over 50.00 + Vat (See Terms and Conditions).
Price excludes VAT.
All images/pictures are for illustration purposes only.